GFG20X Vapor Barrier & GEL-FLEX Protection Sheet
Chemical-, Puncture-, UV-Resistant 31-mil Fleece-Backed HDPE Class A Vapor Barrier
Description: GFG20X Sheet is a 16-mil cross-laminated HDPE with a 15-mil geotextile fabric reinforcement layer that effectively resists punctures and tears. (Total = 31 mil HDPE+Fleece Sheet). GFG20X provides a mechanical bond with concrete when placed with geotextile fabric facing concrete pour. GFG20X effectively controls radon, methane, sulfates and many other soil contaminates.
Related Project Profiles:
- Highly durable, HDPE reinforced cross-laminated membrane: Puncture resistant, chemical resistant, Class A vapor barrier for enhanced substrate protection. Superior performance in adverse environmental soil conditions.
- Non-woven geotextile backing: Increases tensile strength without significantly increasing weight (8lbs/inch adhesion to concrete).
- Seams are heat-weldable: Robust protection from the jobsite environment effectively protecting the waterproofing system prior to backfill.
- Class A Vapor Barrier: Effective barrrier against water vapor and harmful gas intrusion (i.e. radon, methane, etc.).
- UV stable and highly puncture resistant membrane: Enhanced seam protection with heat weldable seams. Puncture resistant to 11.48 pound dart test.