Self-Adhesive 60 mil Peel-and-Stick Membrane
Description: Kingfield’s Primetak Membrane is a 60 mil strong, pliable, self-adhesive sheet consisting of a 4 mil cross-laminated, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) backing, bonded to 56 mils of rubberized asphalt waterproofing compound.
Primetak Membrane is used on concrete foundation walls, split slabs, sills and spandrel beams, tunnels, plaza decks, parking garages and related applications where waterproofing is critical. Kingfield’s Primetak Membrane may also be used on wood, concrete masonry (CMU) structures and Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF).
Kingfield’s Primetak Membrane conforms to the following specifications:
- Corps of Engineers CEGS-0711 AIA
- MasterSpec Section 07111
- Federal Construction Guide FCGS 07111
- General Service Administration PBS (PCD) 07111
- Department of the Navy NAV FAC TS 07111
- American Railway Engineering Association (AREA) 29-2
- Veterans Administration 14-08-1 Section 07311
Primetak Membrane is produced in both summer- and winter-grade formulations; use Primetak Membrane for ambient and substrate surface temperatures of 40°F (4ºC) and rising, use Primetak Membrane Winter for ambient and substrate surface temperatures of 25°F (-4ºC) to 65°F (18ºC).
Related Project Profiles:
- Concrete Foundation Walls
- Split Slabs
- Door & Windows Sills
- Plaza Decks
- Parking Garages
- Factory bonding assures 60-mil uniform thickness
- Wide membrane width allows for fast and easy application, with reduced seams on continuous flat surfaces
- Detail Tape available for trim corners, construction joints, and other applications
- Release film to prevent tears
- Extended selvage edge for seam asphalt-to-asphalt adhesion
- White color to help reflect heat