Polymer Rubber Gel Self-Adhesive Sheet Membrane
Description: Turbo-Sheet GTR is a compound preformed waterproofing membrane which integrates a modified polymer rubber gel with a high performance protection sheet to create a hybrid, integrated waterproofing membrane. Turbo-Sheet GTR is used for above and below grade construction. Due to its superior flexibility, adhesiveness and self-sealing characteristics, Turbo-Sheet GTR is ideal for effective, permanent waterproofing. Turbo-Sheet GTR is self-seaming and applied without primer, reducing overall project time and cost. Turbo-Sheet GTR is applied by simply rolling onto the substrate and applying pressure to assure uniform adhesion.
Related Project Profiles:
- Self seaming membrane does not require heat welding of seams or accessory seaming tapes. Creates tight bond with itself: True monolithic sheet system. Eliminates potential leak sources. Quality control and productivity enhancement.
- Self-sealing, Self-healing membrane: Easy detailing of penetrations, self heals under hydrostatic pressure.
- Remains permanently flexible. Durable to vibration and continuous movement: Waterproofing is maintained. No loss of adhesion or separation.
- No extensive surface preparation or primers needed: Cost-effective, reduce labor, save time, fewer application mistakes.
- Durable sheet protection combined with dynamically responsive non-curing gel: Responds to substrate movement, thermal expansion/contraction without separation or debonding.
- Chemically resistant, hydrocarbon resistant, resistant to freeze/thaw cycling, dry/wet cycling: Effective in adverse environmental conditions.