Elastomeric Hydrophilic Caulkable Waterstop
Description: e.stop gu is a self-adhering gunnable expanding waterstop paste designed to stop water infiltration through cast-in-place concrete at construction joints and penetrations. It expands upon contact with water to form a positive seal against the concrete. The key to e.stop gu’s effectiveness is that it is highly expansive, which seals and fills voids in cracks and concrete, and is easy to apply using caulking equipment.
For shotcrete applications, e.stop gu requires a double layer application with a minimum 1-inch separation.
Composition: e.stop gu is a gray hydrophilic expanding urethane waterstop sealant.
This product was formally known as Sepa Seal SH-100 by Kingfield Construction Products.
- Active swelling waterstop is fully encased in concrete to seal off water ingress.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Seals around pipe penetrations.
- Ideal when pouring against existing concrete.
- High resistance to hydrostatic pressure.